Quebec-selected skilled workers

About the process

This is the application process for skilled workers who want to become permanent residents of Canada and live in Quebec.

Quebec has a special agreement on immigration with the Government of Canada. The province has its own rules for choosing immigrants who will adapt well to living there.

To immigrate to Canada as a Quebec-selected skilled worker, you must apply in the following 2 stages:

1.     Apply to the Government of Quebec for a Quebec Selection Certificate (Certificat de sélection du Québec [CSQ]).

o    The Province of Quebec will assess you, using its own rules.

o    The certificate shows that the Province of Quebec has accepted you as an immigrant.

2.     If the Province of Quebec chooses you and gives you a CSQ, you must apply to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada for permanent residence.

These instructions are for your application for permanent residence only.

Canada Education Consulttant

Copyright ©  2019 Canada Immigration Consultant | All Rights Reserved