Canada without job offer
How to immigrate to Canada without Job offer letter?
The most ideal country to immigrate as a permanent resident is Canada. A lot of elements strike into people to start a new life, like the high quality of lifestyle, scenic beauty, friendly and peaceful communities and growing economy. The question does arise if one could immigrate to Canada with a job offer letter. It is obviously positive. Yes! You can. You can get a permanent resident card without a job offer on your arrival to Canada.
are almost 60 programs for immigration to Canada. The numerous categories enable the skilled professional
to be equipped without having to offer a job letter. It could be education,
skilled training, previous work experience, language proficiencies to name a
What are the most popular categories for immigrating to Canada without a job offer?
Federal Express entry:
This is the easiest and the most popular programs to apply for immigration to Canada. The Express entry program is point-based and candidates who are most deserving can be assessed in this method.
How to apply for express entry?
The eligible candidates can apply without worry for Express entry following the steps mentioned below:
ü Online Express Entry form: You can fill the complete details in the form, such as the professional skills, work experience, language ability, education and other mandatory details required for assessment.
ü With this done, and you will be eligible to enter the Express entry pool, then a job matched account is created. Although not a requirement at priority, job offer can be a significant asset. After immigrating to Canada, a candidate can search for a job according to his skill.
ü On the basis of a candidates age, work experience, skills, language ability and other information, scores are obtained. Within 90 days, the deserving candidate will be issued with the invitation to apply.
Check the eligibility and points without delay, once you have found the method convenient for you. To know more about the Federal Express Entry, get in touch with Canada PR consultant.
What is Quebec Skilled Workers Program (QSWP)?
QSWP grants immigration to the Quebec province in Canada, without the requirement for a job permit. This method is available both online and offline. This is in fact the easiest way to get selected for the Quebec Selection Certificate (CSQ).
How to apply for Quebec skilled workers program?
To apply for QSWP, follow the process listed below:
· In view of the selection, an application has to be submitted to the Quebec government to the Certificat de selection du Quebec. This validates the selection. The selection is made in accordance to the rule of the government, following the selection.
· Having acquired the selections certificate, the candidate may apply for IRCC (Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada) for a permanent visa in Canada.
A detail medication examination and
police verification, during this process can be obtained.
Provincial Nominees Program (PNP)
The provinces in Canada nominate the immigrants with their specific rules and procedure under the PNP. The criteria applied in the nomination process includes, their age, work experience, education, and language proficiencies amidst the many. Lot of candidates applies for immigration through Express Entry under the PNP.
How to apply for Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)?
Numerous programs fall under the PNP. You can at ease apply for the most suitable program. Here is the list of steps you need to follow:
· For the nomination, the candidates should apply for the desired province. The provinces have their own set of rules. They can be changed without prior notification.
· Following the detail assessment, the candidates are nominated by the provinces. A candidate can thus apply for PR visa to the CIC.
· Thereafter, candidates can apply for PNP Express entry, Quebec PNP, Ontario PNP category, SINP or other platforms for immigration to be a success.
Check out for the most suitable method, from either of Provincial Nominee method or PNP. Get the eligibility checked today. Call the Canada Pr Visa expert for assistance with regards to the immigration in Canada.
Permanent Resident Visa can be obtained through the Family Sponsorship program. This program is applicable for those candidates who already have their family settled as Permanent Resident in Canada.
How to apply for Family Sponsorship program?
You may apply for this program, under the following criteria:
· A relative of the candidate should be at least 18 years of age, with the capacity to sponsor.
· The relative or the sponsor should be a Canadian citizen. The relative should be an authorized Indian under the Canadian Indian Act.
· With the nomination and assessment, the candidate may apply for Permanent Resident to the CIC in Canada.
you have a relative living in Canada as a permanent resident, get the best
detail for applying under the Family sponsorship program, for your PR visa. For
further assistance, get in touch with the PR consultant for Canada.
Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
This category is for those candidates who have a skilled work experience under a Canadian employer for at least 1 year term. This is in view of the Permanent resident in Canada and applicable for eligible foreign graduates and temporary workers.
How to apply for Canadian Experience class (CEC) program?
Under this category the candidates can immigrate to Canada as a Permanent Resident with the application of the Express Entry. A candidate can apply following these steps:
· Fill the Express entry form online, providing all the original details of age, work experience, language competency etc.
· With the assessment of the application, the candidates are enrolled into the Express entry pool. The candidates under this category do not require for any job offer, for the application of PR in Canada.
· The candidates with excelling with exceptional scoring, on the basis of age, work experience, language competency, are given the invitation to apply for Canadian permanent residency.
If you are a foreign graduate or worker living on a temporary basis, you can apply for PR visa for Canada. Get in touch with Canada PR consultant for further details.
What is the processing time for Immigration to Canada from India without a job offer letter?
The duration of processing is the same even for foreign candidates. The duration is subject to change without notice by the Canadian government. The processing time differs along with its programs.
ü Express Entry:
In the Express entry the time taken is up-to 6 months. For 12 months the applicant is valid in the entry pool, thereafter the applicant may make a new application for nomination.
ü Quebec skilled worker program(QSWP):
This program takes at least 6 months for processing.
ü Provincial Nominee Program (PNP):
Under the PNP, 6 months’ time is taken.
ü Family Sponsorship:
Under this program 6-12 months time is taken for the processing.
ü Canadian Experience Class:
This processing time under this program takes 6 months.
Immigrate to Canada without a job offer with best counseling and Expertise:
The best of details can be gathered for immigration to Canada without a job offer letter from a Canadian employer, from the Visa counseling Expert. Aptech Global Immigration is a leading consultancy, which makes the process of immigration easy and convenient.
Make no delay, call us today and get your PR
Canadian card at the earliest.